Do Anything Dave , Will Do Anything!
Tree Trimming in Tulsa
Enhancing Tree Health & Structural Integrity in Roger
Do Anything Dave Services offers tree trimming in Tulsa, Roger, and surrounding areas to maintain the aesthetics and value of your property. Our family-owned and operated business has provided quality lawn and tree services with honesty and integrity for more than 22 years. Our certified arborists and tree climbers provide effective tree maintenance to ensure safe, healthy trees.
If you need tree trimming in Tulsa, call (918) 612-8010 for an appointment.
Proper Maintenance for Healthy Trees
Taking care of your trees beautifies the landscape, enhances curb appeal, and contributes to strong, healthy trees. Tree trimming helps to improve tree health, minimizes damage to the tree, and enables disease or infestations to be identified in the early stages. A few different trimming techniques are used, depending on the needs of the tree.
Tree trimming techniques include:
- Cleaning – This technique is most frequently needed for mature, medium-aged trees. Cleaning involves removing dead, dying, diseased, infested, and weak libs from the crown of the tree.
- Raising – Removing the lower tree branches is often necessary for ensuring sufficient clearance for pedestrians, vehicles, or buildings. Raising should be done when trees are young or medium-aged to prevent those lower branches from becoming large in diameter.
- Reduction – Trimming the stems and branches can help prevent the tree from becoming too large. This is a safe, healthy method for reducing the size of a tree, as long as a qualified professional does the trimming to avoid removing too many branches and harming the tree.
Incorrect tree trimming can cause damage to the tree and shorten its life. When your trees need to be trimmed, you want the job done carefully and efficiently to encourage tree growth, optimize the health of your trees, and avoid property damage. This requires the right team of professionals and trimming your trees at the right time of the year.
The season of the year is an important consideration when scheduling tree trimming in Tulsa. The most common and best time of year for tree trimming is in the winter months. The trees don’t have many leaves, so the structure of the tree is clearly visible. Trimming your trees in the winter after the coldest weather has passed is the optimal time for tree trimming.
Spring and summer are not the most ideal time, but trimming can be done in these months to direct growth. It is important that trimming is minimal and done after the blooms have faded. Fall is the worst time of the year for pruning trees and is not usually recommended.
We have a skilled team of certified arborists and certified tree climbers to provide safe, reliable tree trimming in Tulsa. Our services are performed with attention to detail and the utmost care and respect for your property. We clean up all debris, so your property looks better than when we arrived.
Please contact Do Anything Dave Services at (918) 612-8010 to learn more about our tree trimming services and request a free quote.
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Punctual & Efficient, Always!
- Customer Care Focused
- Family Owned & Operated