Do Anything Dave , Will Do Anything!
Tulsa Tree Removal
Certified Professional Arborists & Tree Climbers in Roger
At Do Anything Dave Services, we care about the environment and do everything we can to save trees whenever possible. Despite our best efforts, not every tree can be saved. In these situations, we provide tree removal in Tulsa, Roger, and surrounding areas. We have more than 22 years of industry experience and certified arborists to provide reliable advice about your trees.
Please contact Do Anything Dave Services today at (918) 612-8010 for a free tree removal quote in the Tulsa area.
When Tree Removal Is Necessary
Trees provide a beautiful view, shade from the heat, and generate vital oxygen. Having trees on your property increases curb appeal and property value. However, an unhealthy, dead, or damaged tree can be a liability. Unstable or unhealthy trees are at risk of falling, which could cause severe injury or property damage. Trees should be saved when possible but removed when necessary for safety reasons.
Reasons to remove trees include:
- A tree that is dead or dying
- Previous construction damage
- Foundational problems
- Severe damage to the main trunk
- Root defects
- The crown has large, dead branches
- Leaning trees
- Trees growing into power lines
If you have concerns about a tree on your property, the first step is to have the tree inspected by a certified arborist. The arborist can perform an inspection to evaluate the overall health of the tree and specific damage or disease. Whenever possible, the tree can be saved by trimming or treating the disease. If this is not possible, certified arborists will recommend removal.
The tree removal process includes:
- Safety – From the inspection until the tree removal is complete, safety is always the central focus
- The right equipment – Equipping employees with the tools needed to ensure safe tree removal to prevent injury and property damage
- Proven methods – Using the right techniques to safely take down the tree without causing any damage to your property
- Treating every property with respect – Leaving the job site better than we found it and completely removing all debris after the tree has been removed
When a tree needs to be removed from your property, it is important that the job be done carefully and efficiently to avoid unnecessary damage to your property. For your safety and protection, do not attempt to remove a dead, dying, or damaged tree by yourself. Certified tree climbers can provide Tulsa tree removal using specific roping techniques to carefully remove the tree.
Our certified arborists can inspect any tree that you are worried about to assess the health of the tree and the options for treatment or tree removal in Tulsa. We pride ourselves on being punctual and always strive to be above par in terms of the quality of our work and our customer service. Free estimates are available for tree removal services.
If you have concerns about a tree on your property, call (918) 612-8010 to schedule an inspection and professional tree removal service.
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Punctual & Efficient, Always!
- Customer Care Focused
- Family Owned & Operated